Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Back Blogging a memory


I decided to back blog this trip because we had so much fun.
It was actually over easter weekend but i didn't have the blog up and running yet.

My in laws bought a cottage last year and this was our first time there to visit. The kids had such a good time on the beach even though it was pretty darn chilly.

I just enjoyed the view so much. I really get so tired of looking out my window and seeing fast food hell. It starts to wear on you really.

I was super excited as i officially for the first time bought a vehicle from a dealership. Not some pile off the side of the road. Which was a pretty exciting moment for me. I drove it off the lot just hours before we left on the trip. I made sure to break it in right while loading it and killed the battery by leaving all the doors open while loading. HA! Jer was less than impressed when we headed out to leave and it wouldn't start.

The kids were so excited about the new ride. I am sure it had nothing to do with the Dvd player in it haha.

I am still trying to figure out how i have gone this long without a van. What was i thinking? I love it!

The kids got lots of cousin time that weekend. I really just enjoyed not working or thinking. Just hanging out and being. 

Some times its nice to just be.

My mother in law and i went to watch the sunrise the first morning. Amazing. 

I can't wait to go back this summer.



Loaded in the new van yay!!!



Just love him.








Chasing the moon!


















"I am NOT tired!"



Taking it in.






Love.




I love that she is just enjoying herself and taking it all in.


The oldest. She never lets me take her picture anymore. She does exist i promise!

















No comments:

Post a Comment